VILLAGE TABLE FUNDRAISER
The George Washington Middle School HSA is excited to announce its partnership with Village Table for the 2020-2021 school year. The Village Table Program offers a one stop place to order lunch, dinner and produce that can be delivered directly to your home or is available for pickup. We have options for the whole family. A percentage of every order goes back to our HSA! Our school and our teachers are facing unique challenges this year. In order to best meet their needs and serve our community, we have partnered with Village Table.
This innovative program provides a direct ordering service from many of your local restaurants, with more being added as they become available. Orders are fulfilled via scheduled home delivery or curbside pickup with a percentage of every purchase going to help fund the HSA and its programs. Curbside pick-ups are available between 11am-1:30pm Lunch will be delivered daily between 11:30-12:30.
Lunch and Dinner orders are placed on a weekly basis no later than Saturday at midnight for the following week. This is also the deadline to make any changes or additions to your order.
Our program will launch the week of October 12th with an ordering deadline of Saturday, October 10th at midnight.
Currently you can order from Catchy, Bareburger, Parkwood Deli, West Side Bagel, NJ Gourmet, Blue Moon, Salumi Kitchen, Brothers BBQ and produce delivered from Farmlind. More restaurants to come.
To get started, see below to create an account or update the profile on an existing account.
Thank you so much for your support of not only our HSA and school but of our local vendors and businesses!
How to Create a Village Table Account
2. Select create an account
3. Enter the password villagetable7 and hit “next”
4. Fill out your information on the profile page- passwords and usernames are case sensitive
5. Set up your location- George Washington Middle School HSA
6. Select “Add my profile” and you are all done!
How to Order on Village Table Boonli
2. Log-in with your username and password *You can place multiple orders from one profile.
3. Click “home/order” and select the menu you wish to order from (GWMS Lunch - Home Delivery, GWMS Dinner - Curbside, etc.)
4. Select the date on which you would like to order.
5. Add your items to the cart and check out. Select Entree and then select A la cart items.
6. To confirm your order is all set, go back to the calendar and check. An orange circle on the date means order is in and paid for a blue circle means order is in, but not yet paid for.
Any questions or issues please reach out to Elisha Fischbein firstname.lastname@example.org